6 to 18 months
- Decide on the budget.
- Select your Destination Wedding Specialist.
- Select your wedding style.
- Decide on size. Just the two of you or with friends and family?
- Choose your wedding site.Small resort or Large resort?
- Select your destination and hotel.
- Select a date.
- Request pricing.
- Finalize the booking.
- Obtain the legal requirements for the country.
- Send out invitations to guests that include:
- Destination and hotel information
- Price with deposit amounts and date of final payments
- Your Destination Wedding Specialist’s contact information
- Select bridal attire
4 to 6 months
- Decide on à la carte options at your resort and confirm with your wedding specialist.
- Follow up with guests who have not booked yet.
- Register to a gift registry and buy your rings.
2 to 4 months
- Finalize wedding attire.
- Look into excursions for your group.
1 to 2 months
- Final fitting for bridal attire.
- Shop for holiday wear.
- Confirm all details with your Destination Wedding Specialist.
- Meet with your hotel wedding coordinator to go over documentation and final selection of flowers, cake and location.
- Walk around the complex to scout out the best photo locations.
Relax and enjoy your day!
Sign up for our Newsletter
You should see:
Pleasant Holidays - Save up to 30% at Hilton Moorea
Book a romantic escape with this great deal from Pleasant... more
Celebrate Your Wedding At An Iberostar Hotel & Receive Complimentary Anniversary Nights
That's why we've partnered up with the Wedding Co... more
Bethany McLean and Derek MacDonald
Bethany and Derek are getting hitched! Welcome to our wed... more